Thursday, July 17, 2008

I need a massage!

Ouch... my back hurts, my neck hurts... everything aches! I desperately need a massage...

It's been 5 months since my last massage. I have a few regular massage ladies, i.e.: Kak Mie in Rawang & another kakak in JB. Kak Mie was my confinement lady when I gave birth to Zarief in November 2007. She came over for the first 2 weeks to massage me, cook for me and bathe Zarief. After 2 weeks, I went back to my home in Shah Alam and was able to care for both baby and myself on my own. (Rawang is my other home, and my dad lives there with my sis). I've not had Kak Mie massage me since Feb.

Prior to conceiving Zarief, I went to Dewi Sri Spa in Sri Hartamas. I went through the Ken Dedes package - all the works - floral bath, body scrub, full body massage, body moisturiser & "bertangas". Check out www.dewisrispa.com.my for packages & pricing. I think the "bertangas" worked as I conceived soon after the spa visit!!!

There's another branch in Alam Sentral, Shah Alam. I gotta take leave and have a spa treatment soon! This time, I'll try the "Body Contouring" package instead. :D


No comments:

My Fav Books

  • Why Men Don't Listen & Women Can't Read Maps
  • Whale Done! The Power of Positive Relationships
  • Fish! A Remarkable Way To Boost Morale & Improve Results
  • Who Moved My Cheese?
  • Shopaholic & Baby
  • Shopaholic & Sister
  • Shopaholic Ties The Knot
  • Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic