Monday, July 14, 2008

First timer

Welcome! This is my first blog & first post. I like to share my knowledge on anythin' & everythin'...

We are now a little more than 1/2 way thru the year. Life's been quite hectic & unpredictable for me since the start of 2008. The kids, work requirements, family commitments & friendship all have its ups & downs, & have to be juggled wisely.

I've got 3 kids, 2 girls who are 7 (Alya) & 3 yrs old (Sara), & an 8-mth-old baby boy (Zarief) respectively. Tho' they're girls, but Alya & Sara are as boisterous as boys! Plus baby Zarief is now learning to pick himself up to stand & climb stairs! If u hear me screamin' my lungs away at home, it means that either the girls are fighting or Zarief is going all over the house. This Mama will then turn into a lioness... :D I really need to control my emotions & anger when dealing with my kids. Anyone out there has got any tips?

I'd just love to have a quiet time for myself and pick up my fav book to read... so sad that I'm not able to do that when I'm at home. Even this post is being written at work as I don't have any training commitments this whole week. If I sit down to do some PC work at home, there'll b many assistants ready to sit on my lap & help out :)

By the way, I'm a trainer/facilitator. I conduct trainings such as banking operations, business writing, team dynamics & personal motivation.

No comments:

My Fav Books

  • Why Men Don't Listen & Women Can't Read Maps
  • Whale Done! The Power of Positive Relationships
  • Fish! A Remarkable Way To Boost Morale & Improve Results
  • Who Moved My Cheese?
  • Shopaholic & Baby
  • Shopaholic & Sister
  • Shopaholic Ties The Knot
  • Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic