Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Change is inevitable...

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever."
~Gandhi

Just had the 1/2 yearly performance review with Boss this morning. He shared the 4 A's of CHANGE. Let me share this with you as well. In order to change, we need to:
Assess - our current standings/position/performance
Accept - that we all need to change
Alter - CHANGE!
Achieve - our new performance/standards/targets...etc.

Change is all around us! Change is inevitable! I'm glad that I'm given this opportunity to focus on these new areas of change in the organisation.

No comments:

My Fav Books

  • Why Men Don't Listen & Women Can't Read Maps
  • Whale Done! The Power of Positive Relationships
  • Fish! A Remarkable Way To Boost Morale & Improve Results
  • Who Moved My Cheese?
  • Shopaholic & Baby
  • Shopaholic & Sister
  • Shopaholic Ties The Knot
  • Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic