Thursday, October 9, 2008

Eid Mubarak!

Salam,







Ramadhan berlalu, Shawal menjelma


Salah & silap yang lalu, harap dimaafkan segalanya...


It's been awhile since I last posted here. Ramadhan has come and gone. Shawal is almost reaching its 10th day. I was on uninterrupted leave from 25 Sept till 7 Oct, and am now back to work with tasks already waiting to be completed. But, let me blog first...






Eid was okay... fun for the kids, especially Zarief who celebrated his first Eid ever. He was enjoying cookies at the houses we visited and making a mess on their carpets.






I am one step closer to perfecting my rendang as per MIL's recipe, according to hubby's analysis. I take it as a compliment from him, taking into consideration that I cooked it like only twice a year, i.e.: Aidilfitri & Aidiladha. I will attempt to cook it again before end of this Shawal, to reduce the kerisik this time :-) It's all based on own judgement as there's no fixed measurements for the ingredients.



I will also try to perfect the Sugee biscuit recipe. I really can't understand why some people call it Sugee biscuits when there's NO sugee in the recipe!!??! If it's just plain flour & ghee, then that's Biskut Arab, not Biskut Sugee. Duh!

Ok, back to work :-(

No comments:

My Fav Books

  • Why Men Don't Listen & Women Can't Read Maps
  • Whale Done! The Power of Positive Relationships
  • Fish! A Remarkable Way To Boost Morale & Improve Results
  • Who Moved My Cheese?
  • Shopaholic & Baby
  • Shopaholic & Sister
  • Shopaholic Ties The Knot
  • Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic